Monday, January 26, 2009

Dreamer

Reality Shows are the best, for me that is. I am tuned in to the Bravo channel everyday. I have to see what these Chef's are cooking. What those rich housewives have done now, and of course project runway. I watch to escape and dream, I want to cook like that, and be rich with my own clothing line that's hot and chic. I am a DREAMER! I like to think of the what if factor and how can I get started now. For now I stand in line trying to make ends meet like everyone else is trying to do. I have applied for almost every job out there. Today I am still looking. I recently applied for a PCT and I am sitting by phone for the interview, this is one dream I want to come true. I would love to work in a hospital helping people my goal in the medical field is become an RN. I want to work in the NICU, I feel I have a real connection to the mothers since I have been where they are. I am young yet in society I am old, and trying to switch my career path so late in life is no easy task and the economic down fall doesn't help.


So I did start working on that poncho finally last night and even though I stared at the pattern all day I made an oops! What the ! Uhh This is a beginner pattern for goodness sakes and I made an oops. So I called my mom the guru for help, because it doesn't make since to me. The pattern wants me to knit and I don't have the right amount stitches. Ya there is something wrong. Time to rip out and start over I hate that part.



No comments:

Post a Comment