Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Pattern

My style of knitting is the lazy knitter. I love projects that are quick easy to follow and that felt. I have yet to attempt a purse that requires me to line it or add snaps. The purse featured in this blog entry was a one that took attention to detail and I did not give it that. The white part was supposed to be a skull. I clearly missed that one!
I love looking at all my books at the pretty patterns and things I wish I had time to make. It seems like every time I try it just doesn't turn out right. I think I give up mid way. I started making these way cool felted flowers that required extremely small needles. I got to the part that has me using 20 needles at once, my half finished flower now has a place in the pile of "To finish one day". See that's so lazy of me but I need more hands for that many needles and oh my gosh the stitch was making me go crossed eyed. So I stick to the basics easy knit and purl, big needles to med size, easy yarns, and a pattern I know by heart so when I put it down it doesn't matter what I just did cause I'll make up the rest as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment