Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Knit Knit Knit

So between looking for a job and being depressed, I just have to knit to calm my nerves. Knitting really is a therapy. If I keep my hands busy and focus on my creation I feel so calm. The best feeling comes from finishing your creation and knowing you made that. I have been playing around with a few ideas for new felted purse's. I have my yarn ready to knit new Funky Scarves and I am chomping at the bit to go go go. I have have A.D.D. when it comes to knitting, I think I get it from my mom. I start off pulling my yarn then all of the sudden I have piles of books around me with other thing I want to make. Next thing you know I spent the day looking at my yarn, needles and patterns and never get anything made. To help me I have set out the patterns and yarn with needles in individual zip lock bags. When I go in my yarn room I pick up a bag and start knitting, this keeps me from wondering off. Here are few of my new projects and after I felt them they will be up on essenceofara1@etsy.com The new collection is called "The Petite Fille Purse Collection" French for little girl. My 2 year old daughter whom I call the purse collector was my inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment