Sunday, March 1, 2009

Crash!!!!!

So my computer had a melt down and crashed. I am now at the library using there computer. Its a nice library they have so much stuff these days. I used to hate the library, I think it was because of the smell of the old books. So now everything is on hold and my hour to use the computer is almost up. That's all the time you get to surf the web and reply to emails. I have to say I am so lost without my computer. What did they do before computers? Yes, I was born when the first computer came out, but back then they were not so needed like they are today. I can't do anything unless I have the Internet. I can't pay my bills, apply for a job, check my bank account. It is so crazy. Well I better hurry only 20 mins left before I am kicked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment