Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lost

I am so lost without my computer these past few days. The library is a nice treat to get me out of house I guess.

I took the kids to story time today and it was a nice little group. I am branching out trying to make new friends. I even signed up to a mommy's group. My main fear that I am a bad mom and my kids are worse than I thought. After being stuck in my home for almost a year with two toddlers I have become afraid of people. I fear judgment. I had so much more confidence than I do now. These are the main reason I decided to change all that and get out and meet people. I always thought I could get by without having to need anyone. I have proven that is the wrong way to think. Once again I have to go due to my time limit.

Happy Knitting. By the time my computer is fixed I will have lots of stuff made to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment