Friday, March 13, 2009

Back On Line

Well now I am back on line at home. Yippy!! I have to admit getting out to the library was nice but with only one hour to research and respond to emails and sneak in a blog entry was no easy task. I did check out some books and one video on nursing so that was a plus.

Since I have joined a moms group I found getting out of the house and taking the kids to the parks to play makes me a happier person. The women are supper nice and the kids are the ages of mine. There is always something to do and you meet new people everyday. Our first trip out was to the zoo and I was more excited about than my 2yr old. The place was packed but we still had fun.

Mean while I have slacked on my knitting being out of the house more. This next week I plan on catching up since I will be vi sting my grandparents in Texas. Plus I will have my knitting guru (mom) with me to help on those projects I just can't figure out. My purse handles are not lining up right even though I am measuring. Well I am off for now.

Keep Knitting

No comments:

Post a Comment