Monday, February 15, 2010

Here I am

I have been so busy that posting on my blog has been on the bottom of my list. Update I finally finished school and I am now a Patient care tech. Jobs are slim but I am working on getting in there. I have had time to watch all my Real housewives though. LOL I am looking forward to New York coming up, my husband not so much. I have started a few side business to help me make a little extra money one is AVON.. funny thing I have noticed is that everyone sells Avon. The other one is hosting parties on different level not make-up more on the adult side of things and its a great girls night in. Ahh and the other newest news I am expecting my third little one in July. I thought I was busy before but I keep adding to me plate. My husband keeps telling me to slow down. I have a gig for extra cash catering at the Accenture Match Play this Wed-Sunday at the Ritz. Along with things being put on the back burner that would have to be my Knitting. Oh I have so much to do. I have purses to fix, I have some new ideas to get started on for this year and I am finally thinking about contacting some boutiques to sell my stuff in this year. I have to get the guts up to do it. Meanwhile I will be working away like a busy bee. Well Happy Monday and I am looking forward to some comments or even followers.. Is there anyone out there??

No comments:

Post a Comment