Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Interview gone

So since I have finished school in December I have been putting myself out there for a job. I have found that some want to see more certificates which I don't have and others just are not calling me. So when a top of line hospital called me to meet face to face I was thrilled. Having missed the call I quickly returned the call and got a voice mail at which I in turn left a message stating I was interested and would love to come in. I didn't here back that day so I waited did my follow up call and was told that it was noted I was no response, and they put someone else in my spot to interview. I was also told I could reapply, which meant starting all over again. I was angry that this girl who I Left a message with was telling she checks her messages and returns all her calls and pretty that is that. I was S.O.L her word against mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment