Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer Break


Well I have a week off from school. I have successfully completed my CNA class and I am waiting for the first available date to take my state test. Next week I start working on my PCT classes. Almost there and then onto another college to get my AA as a Surgical Tech. Then after that on to get my Masters for RN. I am going to be in college forever.

So I have been interested in moving after I am well on my way and half way done with school. One place I have started looking at is New Zealand. Why? You can't beat the beauty, and the homes are gorgeous. The only thing is I have never been there and I am not sure what the people are like, the schools and how things work there? There are medical jobs there in high demand which is better than what I am getting here. Although AZ is having issues with the state budget so that puts jobs on hold. Then there is the other factor that so many people are unemployed that when on job opens they have thousands of applicants.

I finally made it to orientation to volunteer at the VA Hospital through the Red Cross. I have had to go through so much red tape because it is a federal building. I still have a lot of paperwork to complete and face to face interview.

I am hoping that with this nice little break I can knit and get some new items up on essenceofara1.etsy.com. And for this Month in July I am offering a free gift with purchase from http://amaxwell-cousins.mymarkstore.com/ Hey I have to help pay for college some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment