Tuesday, April 7, 2009

There is Hope

I am so thrilled I applied for a job today that will work around my school. If I get this job it will allow me to pay for daycare for the little ones and not leave us broke. Since I decided to take a night class I will only run into problems if my husband's job takes him to New Mex to work which is a possibility. I am looking for back up ideas to help with that. I don't think I have ever needed a job and wanted to go school as bad as I do today. I am sure there are many other people who are thinking the same thing. It's funny when I hear someone complain they hate their job I wanna say "Hey at least you have one! While I am grasping at straws and coming up short you have the ability to pay your bills and buy the good grocery's." You know some items at the grocery store that are low priced are not too bad but I miss the food that has taste and isn't in a can.

I have been stuck at home and will be since my daughter has a cold. I am getting cabin fever already. I miss my outings with the moms group. This week they had tons of fun things planned out and we were going to be crazy busy having fun. Then the runny nose came on and I knew what was to come. Even though my daughter doesn't act sick, for example she is running over her brother with her toy car screaming "Move Bubba!" he never moves just laughs at her. Anyway I would feel bad if she got someone else sick, it is frowned upon to bring a runny nose to any play group.

Here is another purse I did. It's up in my little girl collection. I tried to be creative with the handles.

No comments:

Post a Comment