Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Real Housewives

I love watching The Real Housewives of New York City. These women are freaking funny. I think I watch to escape. Bethenny cracks me up, when she dressed up as Jill and did the impersonation that was great. The new girl Kelly I had mixed feelings about, that was until her lash out to Bethenny. She claimed she wanted to work things out and ambushed Bethenny after inviting her to meet at a bar. I would have not been as nice as Bethenny was. I also decided that I want Jill's mother to adopt, love her. Ramona she is a little off in my opinion. Alex and Simon they are a cute couple and even though somethings they say or do maybe odd you don't let that stop you from liking them. I have to say the women Of OC are not as interesting to watch. They lack the attitude of the New York women and Atlanta has too much attitude. The new Housewives of New Jersey should be interesting but I think they should do The Real Housewives of Texas or The Real Housewives of Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment