Monday, May 4, 2009

Being Sick

Uhh the cold that never leaves it just lingers and keeps you feeling miserable. I have moved on to my next class which is my CNA portion. These classes move extremely fast. I have to study hard and stay focused on the prize. Since I am swamped being a mom, cleaning, and student I am happy I invested in DVR woohoo! I have been recording my show The Real Housewives of New York. I look forward to a marathon on the weekend. The New Housewives of New Jersey scare me they might hire a hit man if you say anything bad about them. LOL

My poor knitting has been stopped completely, and even though I have a few things to felt my washer died last week. It was crazy I had a small load in and the washer got off balance. No big deal stop and it and fix it. The washer was hopping around in the laundry room so hard I was afraid to get near it. The barrel in the washer broke off it jumped around so much. Now laundry is backing up and I am waiting for a new washer to arrive. So felting is out of the question. I have so many patterns I want to start but I can't fit them in to my busy schedule. Ever since I started school it seems like everything happens at once. There isn't enough time for everything and trying to get a routine down has been so hard.

So I hear that twitter is the new thing to do and everyone talks about it all the time it crazy.I signed up but I must be getting old because I don't get it. I don't know how to find people and it doesn't seem that user friendly. However I have not set down and played with it really. I think this next weekend I will take a closer look. But is twitter the new wave of communication? Hum Well I must be off to get my day going.

Happy Knitting

No comments:

Post a Comment